The Carpenter Ant Challenge
Test your skills at controlling Carpenter Ants in this game while earning CEUs for your state.
This class covers the inspection, identification, basic biology, and control of the black carpenter ant and the western black carpenter ant.
Not confident in controlling carpenter ants? That’s ok. Instructional segments in the course will help you learn the skills needed to control this destructive pest.
- 1 Hour CEU Approved for:
– Nevada: General
– South Carolina: Cat 7A
- West Virginia: Cat 8A, 8B, 8E, 11, 12
- Other states pending approval. Drop us a note and let us know what state you are in and we’ll update you when it is approved.
You must spend a minimum of 50 minutes in this class to get credit.
Know your state regulations in regards to online training: some states will only allow a limited number of online CEUs per registration cycle.
- Average Time to Complete: 1 Hour
- Access for 30 days from date of purchase
- Tablet Friendly:
iPad and Android users can access this interactive course through the Articulate Mobile Player. First, download the player (it’s free!), then access this course through this web page.
Download Articulate Mobile Player: the Apple App Store | Google Play Store
- Desktop Users (Windows, MacOS, and Linux ): This course requires Adobe Flash.
For individual use only. If you are interested in hosting a training session for multiple people with this class, please contact us for details.
Carpenter Ant Photo by Will Ericson Antweb.org.