Filth Fly Challenge
Can you pass the challenge? Test your skills at controlling Filth Flies in Commercial Accounts in this fly control game while earning CEUs for your state. This class covers the major filth flies found in commercial accounts, inspection procedures, conducive conditions leading to infestation, and look-alike pests.
Not confident in controlling filth flies? That’s ok. Instructional segments in the course will help you learn the skills needed to control these pests.
- 1 Hour CEU Approved for:
– Georgia: Cat 31, 35
– Michigan: 7A, Comm Core
– Montana: Cat 10, 39, 40, 45
– Nevada: General
– New Mexico: General
– North Carolina: Household Pest Control (P)
– South Carolina: Cat 7A
- 2 CEUs Approved for:
– Pennsylvania: Cat 11, 18, 23
- West Virginia: Cat 8A, 8E, 11, 12
- Other states pending approval. Drop us a note and let us know what state you are in and we’ll update you when it is approved.
You must spend a minimum of 50 minutes in this class to get credit.
Know your state regulations in regards to online training: some states will only allow a limited number of online CEUs per registration cycle.
- Average Time to Complete: 1 Hour
- Access for 30 days from date of purchase
- Tablet Friendly:
iPad and Android users can access this interactive course through the Articulate Mobile Player. First, download the player (it’s free!), then access this course through this web page.
Download Articulate Mobile Player: the Apple App Store | Google Play Store
- Desktop Users (Windows, MacOS, and Linux ): This course requires Adobe Flash.
For individual use only. If you are interested in hosting a training session for multiple people with this class, please contact us for details.