Introduction to Urban Integrated Pest Management
COMING SOON! IPM is key to effective pest management. This class explains what IPM is and provides you with a framework you can apply in structural pest control. This class can help you if you are studying for the ACE exam or can provide an introduction to basic principles of pest management if you are studying for a certification exam.
We cover the major types of control (mechanical, physical, cultural, biological, regulatory, and chemical), inspection, monitoring, action thresholds, and injury levels.
This class is highly recommended for anyone studying for their ACE certification or studying for a state certification test.
- 1 Hour CEU Approved for:
- Pending approval. Drop us a note and let us know what state you are in and we’ll update you when it is approved.
You must spend a minimum of 60 minutes in this class to get credit.
Know your state regulations in regards to online training: some states will only allow a limited number of online CEUs per registration cycle.
- Average Time to Complete: 1 Hour
- Material can accompany Chapter 2 What is IPM, Chapter 3 Inspection is the Backbone of IPM, Chapter 4 Monitoring and Action Thresholds, and Chapter 5 Selecting Control Methods in the official ACE Study Guide
- Access for 90 days from date of purchase
- Tablet Friendly:
iPad and Android users can access this interactive course through the Articulate Mobile Player. First, download the player (it’s free!), then access this course through this web page.
Download Articulate Mobile Player: the Apple App Store | Google Play Store
- Desktop Users (Windows, MacOS, and Linux ): This course requires Adobe Flash.
For individual use only. If you are interested in hosting a training session for multiple people with this class, please contact us for details.