Stored Product Pest ID Challenge
How well do you know your stored product pests? Learn about moths, beetles, and other stored product pests while practicing identification. We also covers basic biology and behavior as related to control.
If you’re not confident at stored product pest ID, that’s ok. After you see each specimen, we’ll tell you how to identify it, so when you encounter it in the field, you’ll know.
- 1 Hour CEU Approved for:
– Georgia: Cat 31, 35
– Montana: Cat 10, 35, 39, 40, 45, 60
– New Mexico: General
– North Carolina: Household Pest Control (P)
- 2 CEUs Approved for:
– Pennsylvania: Cat 11, 18, 23
- Other states pending approval. Drop us a note and let us know what state you are in and we’ll update you when it is approved.
You must spend a minimum of 60 minutes in this class to get credit.
Know your state regulations in regards to online training: some states will only allow a limited number of online CEUs per registration cycle.
- Average Time to Complete: 1 Hour
- Access for 30 days from date of purchase
- Tablet Friendly:
iPad and Android users can access this interactive course through the Articulate Mobile Player. First, download the player (it’s free!), then access this course through this web page.
Download Articulate Mobile Player: the Apple App Store | Google Play Store
- Desktop Users (Windows, MacOS, and Linux ): This course requires Adobe Flash.
For individual use only. If you are interested in hosting a training session for multiple people with this class, please contact us for details.